Are you unsure about how to run your business during COVID-19?
You aren’t alone.
Business owners tell us they’re feeling uncertain about the future.
That’s why we partnered with the National Small Business Chamber (NSBC) to create this Back to Business guide for South African SMEs.
You’ll find a collection of resources that will help you:
- Develop a COVID-19 workplace plan
- Boost your cashflow
- Communicate with staff and customers
- Market your SME during COVID-19
This guide is part of our Open for Business campaign, an initiative to help get your business again thriving during COVID-19.
For the full guide, click here.
Open for Business will be supporting your business growth with:
- Tools to help you assess and forecast your business trajectory
- Content and guides to upskill and empower you
- Extra marketing support from our in-house team
- Fast and flexible access to business funding
Want to increase your marketing? Submit your SME to our Open for Business listing. It’s free and takes only a few minutes. Add your business here.